These are just some of the factors you should consider before applying to the Miami Appointments Project:
- By submitting your application, you are publicly acknowledging you are a member of the community.
- There is a time commitment.
- There is public aspect to the appointments.
- Most applicants under serious consideration for an appointment may go through a interview/vetting process.
- It is possible that the financial holdings and sources of income for most applicants under serious consideration must be disclosed for review for possible conflicts of interest.
- Only Miami-Dade county residents (full or part-time) are considered.
Before starting the application process, please have all of your education information, employment information, references, and desired appointment positions available. In addition, please ensure that enough time is set aside to complete the application in one setting. Not doing so will result in multiple application submissions that will delay the processing of your application. Estimated time needed to complete application: 30 minutes.
Please keep in mind that space on the application is limited. There is only space allotted to provide the three most recent places and degrees of education, recent places of employment, and references. Please DO NOT complete an additional application in order to include all of this information. There will be ample opportunity to provide in-depth information in your resume.
SAVE Dade cannot guarantee consideration or appointment for any position.
Now you are ready to apply. Click here.